Sunday, October 26, 2008

PSI Tutor: Academic Mentor


PSI Tutor: Academic Mentor is a site that every student should take a serious look at. It is rich in resources for students and offers on-line tutoring and mentoring and will even find one to one tutors for university students who need the extra help. The site itself is eye catching and is laid out very nice, making it easy for anyone who needs help to find their way around and what they are looking for. For students and for teachers this site has something to offer everyone. Take a look at it today!

2 comments:

Char Paul said...

Hey~ thanks for the great review!!! I was doing some advertising and "stumbled" across it~ thank you
x

my turn to return the favor :-)

One Creative Queen said...

What a great site! I love your template, I like the things you review and the way you write. I've joined your feed. :)

I would be thrilled if you would review my site - onecreativequeen.blogspot.com. It's a blog about my adventures in single parenting and the mixed media art I do. I have a monthly giveaway called "Woot Loot" where I give away one handmade item every month. (Please feel free to enter!) I'm getting ready to launch my own website where I will sell art supplies to other mixed media artists, as well as my own art, but I can't launch it until I figure out how to program it. lol :)

I think it's fantastic you're doing this - it's a great idea and I would be so thrilled if you do a review! I will add you to my blogroll if you'd like.

Let me know what you think - and thanks again!

xx,
Katherine